- ANNOUNCEMENT OF TRCN PROFESSIONAL QUALIFYING EXAMINATION DATE – read more
- REVISED COLLEGE CALENDAR FOR 2019/2020 ACADEMIC SESSION – read more
- 2019/2020 NCE SUPPLEMENTARY ADMISSION LIST – read more
- 2019/2020 DEGREE SUPPLEMENTARY ADMISSION LIST – read more
- 2019/2020 DIRECT ENTRY SUPPLEMENTARY ADMISSION LIST – read more
- FEES PAYABLE BY STUDENTS FOR 2019/2020 ACADEMIC SESSION – read more
- 2019/2020 THIRD BATCH NCE ADMISSION LIST – read more
- ACE PROVOST CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR GREETINGS – read more
- 2019/2020 SECOND BATCH DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION LIST – read more
DIRECTORATE OF MEDICAL SERVICES
The Directorate of Medical Services also called The Health Centre is responsible for the Preventive and Curative Health of the College Community.
The Health Centre is open 24 hours daily to attend to students, staff and staff dependants.
The Environmental Health Unit monitors sanitation, elimination and control of pests within the College.
The health centre comprises of five units
-Environmental Health Unit
Location: Ondo-Ore Road, Ondo.
P.M.B. 520, Ondo State Nigeria
Tel: +2348051446122; +2348056893456
CALLS: 8am-4pm, Monday-Friday
©2018-2020 ADEYEMI COLLEGE OF EDUCATION | POWERED BY ACE MIS