The Bursary department is in charge of keeping records of all financial transactions in the College. The department through the bursar is responsible to the provost on all financial matters. It also performs the following functions.
- Interpreting, operating and maintaining the accounting system of the College.
- Keeping records to comply with statutory and other financial requirements.
- Preparing College financial statement.
- Providing timely, accurate and reliable information for Management to assist them in controlling the various activities of the College on a day-to-day basis
- Providing suitable financial framework for planning College future activities by means of budget and long term plan.
The Bursary is divided into five divisions/units.
- Bursars Office
- Funds Management
- Financial Accounting
- Budget and statistics
- Stores and supplies