Students of Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo alongside their counterparts at the University of Ibadan have been given priority in the 2018 - 2019 Toyin Falola and Joseph Friesen (TFJF) Scholarship Programme.
For the 2018-2019 scholarship programme, only Biology students from Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo and Agricultural and Environmental Engineering students from the University of Ibadan will be considered.
The scholarship is worth 5,000 US dollar per candidate divided up into three annual instalments which would be used to defray tuition, books and other school related expenses.
The special consideration given to students of Adeyemi College of Education is as a result of the hosting of the Toyin Falola International Conference held in the College last July when the College hosted over three hundred and fifty scholars from different parts of the world.
ACE students that are interested in the scholarship should start submitting their applications from now till July 15, 2018 while selected candidates will be announced by August 15, 2018.
They are also expected to forward the following: #
1. Letter of application convincingly setting forth the need for the scholarship and demonstrating the candidate’s goals in pursuing a university education;
2. certified true copy of WAEC/NECO result at a sitting;
3. certified true copy of JAMB result; certified true copy of university admission letter;
4. first year transcripts/results sent directly from the College to the Centre;#
5. two recommendation letters attesting to the candidate’s academic achievement and leadership potentials.
All documents should be emailed to email@example.com.