NAME: Olufemi Babatunde
SCHOOL: Arts & Social Science
HOBBY: Reading and Writing
YEAR OF ADM: 2011/2012
STATE OF ORIGIN: Ogun State
LOCAL GOVT: Abeokota South
ASPIRERING POST: SUG President
1. PRIMARY EDU.: Ast .Headboy, Game Prefect, Class Captain.
2. JUNIOR EDU: Class Captain, Game Prefect.
3. SENIOR EDU: Class Captain, Vice- President of Press Club
After SS: President Youth Church in Lagos,
Co- Founder Youth Fellowship,
Member of save Nigerian Group
ON Campus: Class Governor of HIStory Degree 3,
General Secretary ECU, AUE. Chapter,
Chairman HRS Constitution review,
Director of research of HRS in AUE
- GREAT NIGERIAN STUDENTS! This is OLUFEMI BABATUNDE, D’reformer, an aspirant for the post of SUG PRESIDENT.
- It is expedient and germane to highlight the lacklustre attitude of our union leaders towards the welfare of the Nigerian students in this institution. In view of this,
- I, Olufemi Babatunde, D’reformer, hereby present this 8 point agenda which will bring about the much desired transformation of the union.
- As the adage goes, charity begins at home, if voted in, my administration will reform the union and proper structures will be laid.
8 POINT AGENDA
1. Establishment of Course Representatives Forum.
2. Roof covering of Mile 12 and 13 Pedestrian way.
3. Transformation of Arbico Broadcasting Station.
4. Social interaction of our institution with sister Universities .
5. Organisation of co-curricula Programmes, such as Symposium, Debate, Skill acquisition, etc..
6. Provision of Campus Shuttle to ease mobility.
7. Easy access to Internet on Campus
8. Union’s cordial relationship with other associations.