ADEYEMI FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF EDUCATION (AFUED)
Office of the Registrar
POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE FOR UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSIONS FOR THE 2015/2016 ACADEMIC SESSION
Adeyemi Federal University of Education, Ondo (AFUED), formerly Adeyemi College of Education (ACE) invites all eligible candidates for a Computer-Based Post UTME Screening Exercise scheduled to hold from Thursday, 20th to Saturday, 29th August, 2015 at the Management Information System Unit (MIS) in the University campus.
1. Candidates who chose Adeyemi Federal University of Education, Ondo formerly Adeyemi College of Education (ACE) as their First Choice Institution through UTME and scored a minimum of 180 marks in the 2015 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) which was conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
2. Those who intend to change their First choice to the University and scored a minimum of 180 marks in the 2015 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) which was conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB)
3. Direct Entry candidates who chose Adeyemi Federal University of Education (AFUED) as their 1st or 2nd choices are also requested to register and come for the screening exercise.
The following programmes are available B.Sc (Ed.) Economics, B.A. (Ed.) Music and Theatre Arts, B.Sc.(Ed.) Geography, B.A.(Ed.) History, B.A.(Ed.) Religious Studies, B.Sc.(Ed.) Social Studies, B.(B.E.) Business Education, B.A.(Ed.) English, B.A.(Ed.) French, B.A.(Ed.) Yoruba, B.Sc.(Ed). Biology. B.Sc.(Ed). Chemistry, B.Sc.(Ed). Mathematics, B.Sc.(Ed). Integrated Science/Mathematics, B.(Ed). Physical and Health Education, B.Sc.(Ed). Physics, B.Ed. Early Childhood Care and Education, B.Ed. Guidance and Counseling, B.Ed. Agricultural Science, B.Ed. Fine and Applied Arts and B.Ed. Home Economics.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates are expected to pay the sum of Five Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N5,500.00) for the application form online or any bank using the e-Transact platform pay outlet.
HOW TO OBTAIN FORM
2. Click on Apply Online.
3. Click on Pay Online.
4. Pay with your ATM (debit or credit) card. (A PIN will be automatically generated).
5. Log in to the application portal and fill the form.
6. Upload scanned copy of photographs.
7. Click Submit form.
1. Visit any bank.
2. Pay for Adeyemi Federal University of Education AFUED Post UTME form. Ask that you need to use PAY OUTLET or E-Transact at the bank.
3. Pay and obtain the PIN from the bank.
4. Visit registration portal http:/aceondo.net or afued.net and follow the online instructions.
REQUIREMENT FOR SCREENING
All candidates are to come along with the items listed below to the screening venue.
i. JAMB UTME Notification of Results.
ii. Printed copy of the completed AFUED Post-UTME online Registration Form.
iii. One Passport photograph.
PERIOD OF APPLICATION/REGISTRATION
The Application/Registration form will be available online with effect from Monday 10th to Wednesday, 19th August, 2015.
For more information, visit the University Website www.aceondo.edu.ng or call 08034261893 between 7.00 a.m. and 9.00 p.m.
NOTE: Any UTME candidate who fails to present himself/herself for the Computer-Based screening exercise will NOT be considered for Admission.