- Updated official emails of ACE offices – read more
- COVID19 Lockdown - ACE Coop holds eAGM – read more
- Covid-19: Rotary Club of Ondo Adeyemi College gives palliatives to workers – read more
- LIST OF CANDIDATES THAT HAVE NOT ACCEPTED THEIR ADMISSION ON JAMB CAPS – read more
- ANNOUNCEMENT OF TRCN PROFESSIONAL QUALIFYING EXAMINATION DATE – read more
- REVISED COLLEGE CALENDAR FOR 2019/2020 ACADEMIC SESSION – read more
- 2019/2020 NCE SUPPLEMENTARY ADMISSION LIST – read more
- 2019/2020 DEGREE SUPPLEMENTARY ADMISSION LIST – read more
DIRECTORATE OF MEDICAL SERVICES
The Directorate of Medical Services also called The Health Centre is responsible for the Preventive and Curative Health of the College Community.
The Health Centre is open 24 hours daily to attend to students, staff and staff dependants.
The Environmental Health Unit monitors sanitation, elimination and control of pests within the College.
The health centre comprises of five units
-Environmental Health Unit
Location: Ondo-Ore Road, Ondo.
P.M.B. 520, Ondo State Nigeria
Tel: +2348051446122; +2348056893456
CALLS: 8am-4pm, Monday-Friday
©2018-2020 ADEYEMI COLLEGE OF EDUCATION | POWERED BY ACE MIS