Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo, Ondo State in Compliance with the Public Procurement Act, 2007 hereby invites reputable and competent firms with relevant experience and good track records to submit Technical and Financial Bids for the under- listed projects/ supply.
2. SCOPE OF WORKS/SUPPLY
CATEGORY A- TETFund Project Maintenance Intervention (Works).
CATEGORY B - Internally Generated Revenue Projects (Works).
LOT 2- Rehabilitation of School of Education Building.
LOT 3- Construction of 200 Capacity Hall for Demonstration Secondary School.
LOT 4- Completion of Block B Hostel.
LOT 5- Re-Roofing of Tinubu Hall of Residence with the Annex.
LOT 6- Re-Roofing of Olunloyo Hall of Residence with the Annex.
LOT 7- Re-Roofing of Oduduwa Hall of Residence with the Annex.
LOT 8- Re-Roofing of Sports Centre Pavilion.
CATEGORY C- Internally Generated Revenue Projects (Goods)
LOT 9- Procurement and Installation of 100 KVA Generator.
LOT 10- Purchase of vehicles
LOT 11- Procurement of Diesel (AGO)
Prospective Contractors are required to submit the following documents as applicable:
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including Forms CAC2 and CAC7;
- Evidence of Company Income’s Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years valid till 31st December, 2019;
- Evidence of current Pension Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2019;
- Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2019;
- Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2019;
- Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring on 31/01/2020 or valid Certificate issued by BPP.
- Original Sworn Affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo or the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars;
- Company’s Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years - 2016, 2017, 2018;
- Evidence of financial capability to execute the project by submission of Reference Letter from a reputable commercial bank in Nigeria, indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed;
- Company Profile with the Curriculum Vitae of Key Staff to be deployed for the project, including copies of their Academic and Professional qualifications (COREN, QSRBN, ARCON, CORBON etc. for bidders in lot 1-8);
- Lots 9 requires the submission of Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Authorisation;
- Lot 10: Only companies included in the National Automotive Design and Development Council’s approved list of local manufacturers of vehicles or their authorised representatives should bid for the vehicles;
- Lot 11 requires that bidders should have a filling station and tanker.
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last seven (7) years including Letters of Awards, Valuation Certificates, Job Completion Certificates and Photographs of the projects
- List of Plants/Equipment with proof of Ownership/Lease (where applicable).
- For Joint Venture/Partnership, Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) should be provided (CAC, Tax Clearance Certificate, Pension Compliance Certificate, ITF Compliance Certificate, NSITF Compliance Certificate, IRR & Sworn Affidavit are compulsory for each JV partner);
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a Covering/Forwarding letter under the Company/Firm’s Letter Head Paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone Number (preferably GSM No.), and e-mail address. The Letterhead Paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorised officer of the firm.
3. COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Interested companies are to collect the Standard Bidding Document (SBD) from the office of the Acting Director of Procurement, First floor of the former uncompleted building, opposite School of Postgraduate Studies & Research, Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo on evidence of payment of a non-refundable tender fee of N10,000.00 per Lot, paid into the Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo Remita account in any commercial bank.
4. SUBMISSION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Prospective bidders are to submit bid for each of the Lot desired, the technical and financial bids with softcopy of financial bid only in MS Excel format, packaged separately in sealed envelopes and clearly marked as “Technical Bid” or “Financial Bid”. Thereafter, put the two sealed envelopes together in a bigger sealed envelope addressed to Acting Director of Procurement, Adeyemi College of Education, P.M.B. 520, Ondo and clearly marked with title of the project and lot number. Furthermore, the reverse of each sealed envelope should have the name and address of the bidder and drop in the designated Tender Box at the office of the Acting Director of Procurement, Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo not later than 12:00noon on Wednesday, 26th February, 2020.
Furthermore, bidders should visit www.eppms.aceondo.net to upload/submit electronic copy/version of their technical and financial bids (where applicable). please note that the financial bids are to be pass worded and the password submitted to [email protected] on the financial bids opening date .
5. OPENING OF BIDS
Only the technical bids will be opened immediately after deadline for submission at 12:00noon on Wednesday, 26th February, 2020 in the Centre for Educational Technology conference room, Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo in the presence of bidders or their representatives, while the Financial bids will be kept un-opened.
Please, ensure that you sign the Bid Submission Register in the office of the Acting Director of Procurement, Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo, as Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo will not be held liable for misplaced or wrongly submitted bids. For further enquiries, please contact the Acting Director of Procurement on
Dr S.A. Akintunde
- Bids must be in English Language and signed by an official authorised by the bidder;
- Bids submitted after the deadline for submission would be returned un-opened;
- All costs will be borne by the bidders;
- Only pre-qualified bidders at technical evaluation will be invited at a later date for financial bids opening, while the financial bids of un-successful bidders will be returned un-opened;
- Bidders should not bid for more than two (2) Lots;
- Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo is not bound to pre-qualify any bidder and reserves the right to annul the Procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with Section 28 of the Public Procurement Act 2007.
Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo.